This tangy, zesty salad is fresh and delicious — and packed with muscle-building protein.
- 1 ½ lb lean tenderloin
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 watercress bunches, washed and dried (stems and wilted leaves removed)
- 1 ¼ cups fresh mint leaves, washed
- 1 ¼ cups fresh cilantro leaves, washed
- 2 red radish bunches, washed and thinly sliced, tops removed
- 1 medium red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon peel , dig thin strips
- ½ cup extra-virgin vegetable oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed juice
- 1 Tbsp. low-sodium soy
- Red pepper flakes to desired spiciness
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all salad ingredients during a large bowl.
- Cover with a humid kitchen towel and refrigerate until able to serve.
- In a large pot, bring 12 cups of water to a full boil.
- Add lean tenderloin , with all fat removed, and bay leaves.
- Cover meat and simmer for 20 minutes until medium rare.
- Remove beef from pot. Cover and let represent 150 minutes.
- Slice tenderloin into ½-inch thick strips.
- Remove salad from fridge. Toss tenderloin and dressing into salad and serve.